Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Florence and the Wallpaper


Back in January I asked for help tracking down some fabulous wallpaper and thanks to Kathy, Nicky and Katie, I found out 
My readers are the best!!!
It comes in a ton of colors each one better than the last. 


Japanese Floral






Japanese Floral


This wallpaper brings me lots of joy but sadly joy is expensive. Plus I had to get out my calculator and convert Australian dollars to American dollars and math just sucks the joy out of everything. 

But lets not let a little multiplication and division bring us down, for an uplifting look at fashion and decor be sure to follow me on Istagram. 

2 comments :

  1. Love this wallpaper and I had to laugh that math takes all the fun out of design! I completely agree!! I hope you get it and thanks for posting your IG account. I'm off to follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slot Game 6666 เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมคาสิโนรวมไว้มากมายกว่า 1000 เกม pg slot สามารถเล่นได้ผ่านโทรศัพท์มือถือ หรือคอมพิวเตอร์ เพียงแค่คุณมีอินเตอร์เน็ต

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain