Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Big Thank You!!

I can't thank you enough for all the comments and e-mails with suggestions of books to read!!!

Book nook

I have been compiling my list of books, reading summaries and narrowing it down. Thanks to all of you I have a ton of great books to choose from!! So far I have downloaded The Nightingale and Z but there are more to come!!

In other news I got my first spray tan yesterday..interesting, very interesting. I am tan from the top of my head to the tip of my toes and I think I like it!! I was going to get in shape before our beach trip but on Wednesday I figured it was too late to whip myself into shape so I went with plan B - spray tan.
What are your thoughts on spray tans?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain