Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Life According to My Phone

Get ready, here comes a whole lot of random...


Fun, new beach towels I picked up at HomeGoods. They also came with a cute pink band and even though it was pink they were so cute I considering getting them too but my boys are pinkaphobic. 



Loving my newish Free People necklace.





And finally a Spring Break picture..and it is extra rare because it is Bill and I together, that NEVER happens.


And here we are at the top of the Bald Head Island Lighthouse...Old Baldy.
This picture cracks me up because...well, look at Cricket and Clay. This proves the theory that girls grow faster/sooner than boys. She looks like she could eat him for lunch!! Did I mention they are twins!!?? Part of the problem is that she is standing forward, closer to the camera but still!! Maybe he is sitting down, or squatting...

OK, enough random for one day!!
Have a great weekend!!


2 comments :

  1. And you Sissy, are the most stylish mama around. You and your husband are one handsome couple. Happy Mother's day.
    Marybeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab, friend!! Omg I can't believe C and C. I think it's the camera angle. She looks taller than you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain