Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Childhood Memory Help


I need your help.
 There was a book I loved as a child about a boy who bought a strip of candy buttons.



When eaten the magic candy buttons turned him into a cowboy, a thief/robber or an Indian Chief. Doctor, lawyer, Indian chief?
I can not remember the book and it is driving me crazy. I have looked online and can't find anything. 


Have any idea which children's book I am talking about?
If so give me a holler, leave a comment or e-mail me: siskotte@ec.rr.com. 
We will get back to regular programming tomorrow.
Thanks!


1 comment :

  1. I don't know that book but I've found the name of several books from my childhood when looking for them at this link www.loganberrybooks.com/stumpthebookseller. you put in the description and a huge online community usually knows the answer and responds to your inquiry. sometimes in just a few minutes! I had been trying to remember the name of a book for years and after typing in the description, I had an answer in about 2 minutes. (It was The Velvet Room by Zilpha Snyder-actually a pretty well known book but I couldn't think of the title of it to save my life and it was driving. me. nuts.) Good luck!


    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain