Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Girl Crush

While visiting Chic Geek I was reminded that one of my style idols, Sarah Jessica Parker, has a new line of shoes coming out. Shoes!! Isn't that so appropriate? 





And then there was this....hurry! It's a link to a video of Sarah Jessica Parker and her new shoes. SJP and pretty shoes...and a pretty dress in a cool New York apartment - does it get any better? I think not. Unless I was included in the shoot...or at least asked to lunch or...OK now I am just rambling...

Hope your Monday is off to a good start!

2 comments :

  1. SJP and shoes: a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, why is this just now happening? SATC and has been gone a while now - you'd think she would have done a shoe line years ago. Way overdue! Of course they all look strappy, pointy-toed and with thin heels. My graceful self tends to fall over in these types of shoes but might be nice for a special occasion. Thanks for sharing - I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain