Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Eyebobs & The Coop

I met some friends for dinner last night and when the waitress passed out the menus everyone whipped out the latest over 40 accessory...reading glasses. And there the similarities ended. 


I whipped out my latest pair I got in my stocking. Santa said he got them at the Dollar Store and oh, I thought they were so fab. Neon yellow? How stylish, I could barely stand myself. I was very happy with my new pair until dinner last night when everyone pulled out their Eyebobs...





How cute are they? They come in a million styles and colors...check them out here.

In other exciting news the Coop is open again tonight!!


1930B Oleander Drive 
5:00-7:00
More info here
Tell the birds I sent you!!




3 comments :

  1. Thanks for The Coop promo! As much as I love the eyebobs the dollar store beauts are a little more practical. I go through at least 10 pair of shades a year so I can only imagine how many readers I'd lose- especially if I can't see to find them! See ya tonight! ...-A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so bummed I can't come to the Coop. If only I lived closer. All the glasses are fab - including your dollar store versions. I agree with Ann - yours are much more practical and economical. I just turned 40 last year and I can tell I need some. Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of Eyebobs and there worth investing in. They are very durable for taking them on and off quickly. I would also bet you get superior lens quality.

    Luci

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain