Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yippee


I am off to the beach for a week. 
I am loading up two cars with towels, sheets, clothes, bikes, food, etc and driving with 3 kids...8 miles to the beach. Where I will unload and set up shop for one fabulous week of sun and fun. 


Some people think we are crazy to rent a house when we live 10 mins from the beach. In fact my husband use to think it was crazy too, he's not from around these parts. But now he gets it. It's different waking up at the beach...lingering on the porch, having cocktails on the dock or even going for a little boat ride after dinner. 

rikshaw design: skateboard chic
I might not wear shoes for a whole week..
I might go outside in my pj's...
I might take a break from Downton Abbey...


Having a perfect summer outing with my cruiser bike at the beach wearing my Rey Swimwear :D

And I will definitely ride my bike to dinner.
And maybe lunch too. 
Don't know if I will be blogging so if I don't see you for a while have a great week!!
xosissy





5 comments :

  1. Sounds like fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl!

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how I wish I could have taken you up on your offer!! Have a fantastic week. I know you will!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous! we just got back from our honeymoon and i want to be back on the beach so bad. great pics- such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my!!! This bike against blue and white wooden house wall is so cute. Best shot ever....

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain