Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013


Well, my readers have spoken and it looks like I need to get a portrait of Locke. Guess I can cough up the money and pay for the painting now or save my money and pay for therapy later...decisions, decisions.

For those of you who asked, Melanie Ponchot painted Cricket's and Clay's portraits. She is based out of Atlanta and I highly recommend her. 
You can see her website here.
Clay's portrait is on her site but for some reason Cricket's isn't, so here is a close up...



Cute, right?




It was hard to find rooms that showed children's portraits, but I thought this was the next best thing...dog art. I love how unexpected this is, but there is no way I am getting a painting of Buck!! 

Happy weekend!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain