Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Don't panic. You haven't missed my birthday. You still have time to get those cards and gifts in the mail. The big day isn't until December 16th, but I got an early gift and I couldn't wait to show you.


Ta Da!! My new artwork by Sally King Benedict. Do you love it? I do. I got it from the sale Chassity had at Look, Longer Love. I just propped it up here to get a photo. Now sure where it will live permanently. I do think it will look best if we paint the living room and reupholster all the furniture. Bill totally agrees!!

9 comments :

  1. Very nice - such a happy feel to that piece. Happy B'Day ahead of time! Today happens to be my daughter's b/day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the art work.....and yes I agree with you...total redo on the LR so the picture can have the best surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy, you're the best at making me laugh. I couldn't agree more - definitely re-do your house around this piece. It is very worthy! And happy early birthday in case I forget later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for you!


    Audeni
    São Paulo, Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it. The patterns and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny ! I am one of Mary Allison's good friends & your blog is my go-to every morning for blog reads. LOVE your awesome early bday present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift! Happy Birthday early :)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain