Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Donald Baechler

Do you feel like every time you turn around you see one of these fabulous floral collages by Donald Baechler??



Studio Annette Home of Princess Marie Chantal
This picture is from House and Garden, November 2006.


Elle Decor Monique Lhuillier

The folks at Elle Decor seem to really love him. And what's not to love?


photo from Donald Baechler
He does more than just flowers, lots more. Click here to view more of Donald Baechler's art. I love these giant sculptures.

Cammon Photostream Flickr

Walking Figure
Do you love this or what? I would have to smile every time I saw this happy girl.

Donald Baechler from the Moment
It is funny because he doesn't look anything like I pictured. For some reason I had an image in my mind of an older, longish, gray haired man. Why? Who knows. But he looks young and cute and I sure would love to own a piece of his artwork.

This is one of my favorites. I love the artwork and the apartment of Rashida Jones. Want to see more of her apartment? Come back tomorrow.

P.S. I know there is another magazine article that has one of his pieces in it, I can almost picture it in my mind. I looked and looked but couldn't find what I am talking about. Can any of you remember seeing some of his artwork? The home was more colorful....any ideas, it's driving me crazy.

8 comments :

  1. I really love the sculpture! They brought a smile to my face :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ideas, but I love his work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton's daughter that was on The Office??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen,
    That's her. Isn't she so cute? If you haven't already seen it, you are going to love her apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never noticed this until you pointed it out. I do love his work, it has been everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never noticed this before- but I like his work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those collages are just beautiful. I especially love the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful -- I don't remember seeing them before but since you pointed them out, I will look for them.

    Yes, he is definitely not the graying older artist!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain