Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Back...

Mark your calendars. It's time for the Big Green Warehouse Sale. Or as they call it, the Design Workshop Warehouse Sale. Last time I went I had a blast and found a few fun treasures. Don't remember? Not to worry, you can read all about it here and here.


Warehouse Sample Sale
Home furnishings, antiques and other
home accents all at below
wholesale prices

Friday May 29th 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday May 30th 8:00am-3:00pm

Located on Hwy.24 East of Warsaw
3.9 miles from I-40 Exit #364
Look for the green Warehouse
910-293-7329



If this picture doesn't make you want to jump in your car and drive to the boondocks, I don't know what will!! It's the reminder card I got and those are my chairs on the front. Sadly mine were too damaged to use with their metal finish so I sanded them down and painted them white. I love the metal look, but for $10 per chair I am very happy with the white. You can barely see them peeking out in the next picture.



I also got the tall blue vases on a past trip. They were only about $10 and they probably bring me about $50 worth of joy.



Another find? This woven ottoman. My kids think it is a stage so it may look a little lopsided..



Cake stand and dome: $35. Now housing my James Harold Jennings Crown. That's what I like, an accessory that can do double duty, sometimes food, sometimes art...



Don't you love this metal lamp? Betsy P. picked this up on our first adventure to the Big Green Warehouse.
(Too funny. If you look closely, you can see me reflected in the shade)


Betsy also bought this cow hide tripod seat. I love anything furry.

O.K. Call your friends, get your tape measure and find a big car for all your treasures. I may see you there! And most importantly, let me know what you find.

Good Luck!!



11 comments :

  1. oh no, I can't stand it. I HAVE to go. Not to be slefish, but I need not to go to anniversary celebrations when I can go to warehouse sales!! Those chairs look UNBELIEVABLE. They would look really great on my porch- wonder if they'd have 6 left?{I'd be copying you once again!}. Were yours $10 b/c you asked for them and they thought you wouldn't want them?!! I love those vases, too- actually everything you got there is fabulous! Betsy's cowhide stool looks just like her! So many great things! And in WARSAW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, I forgot to tell you how much I love your crown!! Hope Mrs. B. sees it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarheel:

    I only got the chairs for $10 because they had been outside and were covered in rust! But most of their chairs are not over $50, you must go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $10 per chair? I had to pick myself up off the floor after I read that. I've seen chairs like that for $150 and up. If I send you some cash can you do some shopping for me, too? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happend to your pear? Those blue vases would look really good on my mantle-if you get sick of them, I'll buy them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing finds! I so wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it sounds wonderful. I wish I was near by to go to. Think of all your blog friends while you shop!

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I so wish I were going with you. Have a real glass obsession and those twin blue vases are fabulous! You have a great eye for design and I would love to appoint you my persnal shopper. Then reality sets in and I realize that personal shoppers need actual money to play with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish I could go! find lots of cool things so we can all live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started making crowns from plabric and Mardis Gras beads and I've got them stuck on my hat rack. Your glass cake stand is such a cool way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain