Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My Goldilocks Dress


I have a favorite new dress. The Sorell dress
from Doen.
I call it my Goldilocks dress. By accident I ordered an XS. Have you seen me lately? I'm NOT an XS. Sure I could have worn it, but I would not have been able to lift my arms. No problem, I jumped online to order a S and they were out. Hmmmm, at this point I knew I had to have this dress so I decided I could make a M work. A few days later it showed up and yes, it was too big. So I did what any good shopper would do and stalked their website until a S showed up. And guess what? It wasn't too small or too big..it was just right. 


SORELL DRESS -- INDIGO


SORELL DRESS -- GOLDEN

It is a wonderful light weight cotton that comes in two colors. And it comes with a matching slip!! Perfect for summer and down here in the south it will be great into the fall as well. I feel terrible for being a difficult customer so hop on the Doen site and buy yourself something cute. You will feel better and so will I. I wore mine all over New York and loved it!!




My only regret is not wearing the matching belt. In my defense I looked half this size in my mind - and other lies I tell myself :)
Similar dresses include this, this, this, this 
Next on my want list is this fabulous top
Now I have to decide if I should get white or black...thoughts?

My necklace is by Twine and Twing and I swear it goes with every outfit I own. My other necklaces are getting jealous. 

12 comments :

  1. So nice to see you writing again. You are fearless you just don't know it.
    luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pattern. I am new to textile design and love your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for buying Dank vape (mimosa) online in the whole USA? We are providing Dank vape (mimosa) with a good price and safely, our online delivery services are very fast.
    Click here for Online Details......

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can get quality stuffs on our website for painmeds anxiety and other illnesses via our website https://www.highchemshop.com/product/buy-cocaine-online/ your wish is our command

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Best Vapes Shop "Vape Century". Top Brands are smok, voopoo, vaporesso, suorin, air factory, and keep IT 100 and Categories are Bolivar Cigars, Collection, Air Vapes, and Davinci IQ Vaporizers.
    https://vapescentury.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed your blog! The pictures are excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain