Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Separation Anxiety

I ordered this necklace as a gift and when it arrived I felt a strong attachment to it. You know how I love a statement necklace. Wrapping it up and handing it over was hard, like a Monday in February. 


I took a picture so I could remember it and then decided to plan a few outfits around it. You know, just to torture myself.

Maasai Yarn Necklace by sissy-mebane-schoettelkotte on Polyvore featuring COPE, J.Crew and AERIN
White jeans  black & white sandal  Black shorts

  I love how the right necklace can take a boring outfit and make it the hit of your party.
Want some other options? 
Check these out...











4 comments :

  1. like a Monday in February!! Too perfect, Sissy. Lucky recipient. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. like a Monday in February!! Too perfect, Sissy. Lucky recipient. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! So fab! I can see why it was so tough to part with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. one for me, one for you is always my motto.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain