Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I Like...










Came across a few things I thought I should share...


First, the
How delightful is this little wrap? Can you imagine how cute you would look in the airport traveling on your next vacation? Or at the movies. Or just some freaky cold restaurant in the middle of the summer. Stylish and comfortable, it's a win-win. I like it.


Puka Bell Choker

And holy cow...Saw this here

Puka Bell Choker

Necklace   
I like a lot.

Ceremonial Tassel Bangle

This falls under super cute but totally impractical. 
I would drag those tassels through some ketchup before noon. But that doesn't mean I don't want it. I like - I want.
You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you find you get what you need. Do I really need a ketchup covered tassel bracelet? I'm going to ponder this and let you know...thoughts?

2 comments :

  1. Humor me. I love it and can totally see me dragging that tassel in some condiment or getting it caught on something!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that kimono scarf immediately! An outfit maker.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain