Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tulum - Spring Break

Hey!! Is anybody still reading?? I took a break... and now I am about to take another break - Spring Break. After much research I came up with Tulum, Mexico. When I read it was a favorite of New York fashion insiders and celebrities I thought "What a perfect fit for a soccer mom, her husband and three kids!" 



Beautiful beaches, Mayan Ruins and Mexican food...what more could you want?


How about fabulous street style? I know! Could it get any better?


Can't wait to bust out some summer dresses but in the meantime I am trying to figure out what to do with my hair...our hotel/cabana does not allow hair dryers. Yes, you heard me, NO hair dryers. It's all eco-friendly, solar powered, good for the environment, bad for the girl with the crazy hair. . So I am thinking about this...

Love it!! Want to be her when I grow up!

Fabulous!! Take out the cigarette add a margarita and I think I could make it work. 
I am off to watch videos on turban tying!!
XO Sissy
PS Have you been to Tulum? If so share any tips you may have!!

3 comments :

  1. sissy, I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering what you were up to...

    hope you all have a blast! donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy, Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! So glad to have you back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy your email popped into my inbox! Never been to Tulum but it sounds uber-chic. I would expect nothing less from you. And that turban is the peak of chic. Please report back so I can live vicariously through you. I'm currently on Spring Break on the Redneck Riviera in an extremely badly decorated 80's condo!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain