Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Reading, Wearing Loving...



Loved Guests on Earth by Lee Smith



Living in my A-Line Muscle tank...here
Worn with J Crew cargo pants no longer available similar here here here


This is the t shirt I have around my waist. 
If you have seen me sometime in the past 6 months chances are good I have had on this t shirt. 
I LOVE it!! And wear it with everything!!
Sadly it is sold out but I found some similar here, here here
If you only buy one new thing this fall make it a striped t. Every outfit looks better with some stripes. 

174930 Firecrackers Sky by F Schumacher

Loving this Firecracker fabric from Lulu DK
All the fabrics from her children's line are super fab!! Here
What are you reading, wearing, loving?

1 comment :

  1. I love these decorating ideas. The designs are so vibrant and the view is so happy and cheerful.
    interiors-with-laminated-floors

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain