Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One Kings Lane and Blue Hydrangea

I, like most bloggers and blog readers, love One Kings Lane. So when they asked me to help them introduce their new Complete Guide to Modern ChairsI jumped at the chance because I like big chairs and I can not lie. 


 I also like modern chairs


Flea market chairs


 And happy chairs with ottomans.


Next to painting your walls, adding a chair with personality is the quickest way to update a room. It's a fun way to take a chance without a huge commitment. Swapping out traditional chairs for something more modern can totally update your dining room. Recover or repaint a flea market find and add your own style to any room in your home. 
Need some help getting started? Don't know a Swan chair from a Egg chair?

Have you ever shopped at One Kings Lane?
If not, you should really check it out!!
So much goodness!!



2 comments :

  1. What a great job you did on the chair - it really looks good and I love the fabric. Your guest bedroom also looks good. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely post.
    Exclusive Poise Chair

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain