Thursday, April 24, 2014

Entertainment

I recently found French Voguettes and I am hooked...









I could look at the photos for hours...
You'll love it if you like ripped jeans, white shirts and lots of jewelry. But who doesn't, right?


And now for some humor..
I saw this on Kim G's Facebook page and had to share. World's funniest texts between parents and kids. I know, I know but please read. I was crying I was laughing so hard and don't we all need a good laugh? Here

Here's an example...

1134-620x


That's all for now. 
Happy Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. entertainment is the part of life.if you want to enjoy your life. you need must enjoy it. we are provide you to chat in online, join with dance club, music, Hollywood Disco, TV show, bar and grill.
    entertainment

    ReplyDelete