Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Dammit Doll

One of my favorite stocking stuffers this year was my Dammit Doll from my sister Betsy.


This little fellow comes with a tag that reads...


Whenever things don't go so well, 

And you want to hit the wall and yell, 
Here's a little Dammit Doll, 
That you can't do without. 
Just grasp it firmly by the legs 
And find a place to slam it. 
And as you whack the stuffing out 
Yell "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

I predict a busy year for my doll....



Dammit Doll
They come in a wide range of colors and designs and can be ordered here or here.


Original Dammit Doll
You can even get a key chain...gotta love that!

And to follow up....I put on my big girl pants and finished The Book Thief and I LOVED it!! Yes, it was sad, very sad, but I could handle it, barely. There is even a little feel good moment in the end with death...who knew?


4 comments :

  1. This is too funny- I got a Dammit Doll in my stocking too!! It will definitely be my most used gift this year. Who knew about the keychains though?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dolls and keychains. I could use one. And I LOVED the Book Thief! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. My MIL visited in Nov a d bought me one. I thought she was trying to tell me something... I was pretty stressed her one week visit turned into 2.5 weeks. I gave it to our new rescue puppy and it disappeared. Dammit it helped me :)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain