Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mirror Mirror




Closet part two...
Remember this picture from my closet makeover...



Well that mirror is not going to stay....

Celebrity closet ideas - luxurious closet dressingroom | More on the Luscious website: http://mylusciouslife.com


  pic found here    

I do like the look of a hanging mirror but I think I like....

skylight, mirror in nook, shoe space, gorgeous coloured ottoman - happy space

pic found here

This more!! The whole area covered in mirror!! Isn't it fabulous??!!



pic found here

And this, super glam, puts my closet to shame!! So this is the way I am going....all mirror, fitted to the space. Hope to get it put in next week.

If I don't see you tomorrow Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments :

  1. Just when I thought I loved my closet . . .
    Oh well! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are going to do. It will be perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain