Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

There's No Place Like Home


Have you seen Bailey's updated entrance hall?



I can't stop looking at it...it's just fabulous. Aren't you curious now? Don't you want to see the rest of the house? That's what an entry should do, pull you in. My entry says, "What do you want? Go away" I need to work on that.



Here's a little before...



And a close up of the painting by Ashley Longshore.
Love her work and blogged about it here.

See more of Bailey's home at her blog Peppermint Bliss


2 comments :

  1. That is Fantastic!!! I want that painting! I've definitely been leaning toward larger, simpler rather than lots of small things. Easier on my brain for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa... "what do you want? Go away". Mine just says "in construction". What amazing artwork!!! I think great art work is perfect for an entry! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain