Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tulle for Ten

I love the look of a tulle skirt. And this is exactly the way I would wear it.

Denim shirt & tulle skirt

Or maybe with a denim shirt


It just looks so cute with everything.

I saw one I really liked at Anthropologie, but they didn't have my size and it was almost $200.

So I did what all good shoppers do and got on Ebay. 10 days later the perfect tulle skirt showed up all the way from China. Price? $10. Yes, $10 and it's at least $50 worth of cute. It is not as full as the one above, but it is still super cute. I couldn't get a good picture, so you are just going to have to trust me. 

I may wear it today to celebrate Valentine's Day. Do you think I will be too dressed up to grocery shop and cook burgers for my family?

Happy Valentine's Day!!


  1. You are not getting off that easy! We want a picture....

  2. Seriously, I'm with Kayce. This "no picture" business is getting old. Confession: I love tulle! My wedding dress was all tulle at the bottom like a princess and I adore it. A bit over the top? Sure. But who cares? I think tulle is perfect to flip burgers in. Tell Bill to snap a photo of you in action!

  3. I have a bright pink with a little bit of lace. I got it for super cheap but have never worn it. This is inspiring me to break out my chambray shirt and give it a go!

  4. I just rocked my ballet skirt (from Anthro, like Atlantic-Pacific's!) at NYFW-check out my post HERE!.

    It's a great piece, can't wait to see how you style yours!

    Blonde in this City

  5. Ooh, I want a tulle skirt, but a little less fluffy than Anthropologie's! Could you tell us the seller you got yours from? Do you still recommend the skirt, or did it fall apart in the wash?