Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kitchen Update


 Still not finished, hoping to have most of the kitchen completed by Thursday. 
Today the cabinets guys are coming to put knobs and pulls on my cabinets and drawers. Do you have any idea how hard it is to open cabinets without hardware? 



My hardworking tile guys were here until 9:00 last night putting up the back splash behind the range. Good times. World's best picture? No. But at least it gives you an idea of where all my money is going. White carrera tile in a herringbone pattern. 

For some reason Bill thinks that the new fancy range equals more, better cooking. I say crazy talk, everyone knows they are there to look pretty. 

And a special thank you to Luci. Your comment on Monday made my day!!!

8 comments :

  1. looks really good!Did you redesign the flow of the room too? Can't wait to see the end result- MW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it looks beautiful from this tiny peek. Can't wait to see more! Also, I need to see photos of your tree topper completed. Did I ever tell you my children attempted making the bedazzeled ornament last year, but the pins didn't hold the sequins or something. They just gave up after a while. Were we supposed to put glue or something on first before affixing sequins with pins? I need help, oh queen of craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all you have mye dream stove. Having said that I fear that my husband like yours would want want me too actually cook more. Meals would somehow magically float from that beautiful object that has every right to sit there as a monument. Sissy, you also made my day!

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sissy, it looks aweome. Of course the fab range is an objet- what is Bill, crazy?!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous..looking forward to seeing the end product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super amazing! I am so glad you are back to blogging. Can't wait to see the big reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain