Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

See Jane's Mom


Do you read Sea of Shoes? Do you love it? Did you know Jane's mom has a blog? OMG!! Are you in for a treat!! Thanks to Kathy from My Interior Life I spent 2 hours on Saturday stalking her blog. And just for the record, it wasn't 2 hours straight. I did have to feed my kids, answer the phone and get some snacks.


Judy Aldridge has some serious style and she shares it all on her blog
Atlantis Home.

These are a few of my favorite looks. These necklaces are calling my name....well, especially that squash blossom, since I have one similar. Of course I never thought about layering it....now I need a big chunky cross.


Stylish and casual..does it get any better than this?
This woman can rock some blue jeans.


Now I know the fact that she is the same size as my 11 year old son helps, but still, she's good.

Am I the last one on board this style wagon?
If you want to see more, head over to Atlantis Home. I'll probably see you there. But first I have to squeeze into some teeny, tiny jeans. Wonder what size Clay wears?

6 comments :

  1. It appears that I too have been living under a rock. Her style looks fabulous! I'm off to check her out. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is uber stylish - that's where her daughter gets it from I guess. I think she's a former model who worked in Japan years ago. She must still go there a lot because she's always talking about jeans she got in Japan. Either that or she can fit in the same pairs she bought before kids. If so, that's just sickening. Ha. So glad I could introduce you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. def LOVING that necklace!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any idea where I can get that gorgeous pink and orange scarf that she is wearing? NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Natalie, I would email Judy/Atlantis ASAP about the scarf. She is in the biz of selling her stuff.
    Sissy, You have found two Texan gals. Judy and her daughter Jane. Texas is a fine place.
    Hope your are ramping up to a wonderful Christmas.

    mb from big D.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain