Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Bazaar is Open

You know what I have learned about myself? I am an idea girl. New ideas every fifteen minutes-no problem. Follow through? Not so much. I have been so excited about Blue Hydrangea Bazaar, but it wasn't until late Friday night that I realized I actually had to create a new blog. Start from scratch...what was I thinking? I almost freaked out. But yesterday I got to work...I thought about putting on one of Clay's ADHD patches...but I didn't, yet. And I got almost everything done.


I have listed a few of my favorite things for sale. Think of Blue Hydrangea Bazaar as the chicken coop of online stores. It's not fancy, but it's fun. Go check it out here; feel free to buy as much as you like. There's more good stuff to come. And be sure to let me know what you think!!

3 comments :

  1. Yeah! Can't wait to check out the BH Bazaar. I have trouble with follow-through too, so I totally understand. Didn't know there was an ADHD patch. My dear daughter takes a pill sprinkled in her yogurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your goodies! My daughter takes a pill but I am glad to know there is a patch.
    xo a fellow idea girl

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain