Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Style Pantry

Don't you love when you find a new blog?


Especially one with as much style as Folake Kuye Huntton from Style Pantry.


I love her look.

Do you feel frumpy yet?
And guess what? She has three kids, so we can't use that as an excuse.

My hair is this big when I don't dry it. Not even kidding. Maybe I should just learn to love it and go for a modified afro. Not that my hair would look anywhere near as good as her's....

When you get a chance you should check out Style Pantry. I swear it will motivate you to throw out your straightening iron, pile on the bracelets and put on the wide leg pants.

5 comments :

  1. She is so very chic. And her hair is the coolest. I don't have any curls so I would have to get a perm ala 1987, and I just don't think I can go there. You would look fab in any of these get-ups. Especially that caftan - so you! Off to check out Style Pantry now. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just had to add that she has 3 kids didn't ya? Yup , I feel frumpy now. She is gorgeous and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading over...love her great clothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's fabulous!! She might have three kids but she is gorgeous and most probably way younger than I am. And tall. And chic. So those are my excuses. Now I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is one gorgeous gal! The yellow frock in the first photo is beyond amazing. Love her sense of fashion and her captivating smile.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain