Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Two Ellie and a Winner!!




I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am visiting with one of my favorite bloggers, Paula, at Two Ellie.


Just a hint of my post to grab your attention.
Please pop over and see me. Here.



And now for the winner of the Dr Perricone Cosmetics High Potency Evening Repair....drum roll please...number 18: Sarah Hossfeld!! And this is perfect because in her comment Sarah said her birthday was this week and the High Potency Evening repair would be a perfect gift. Congratulations Sarah. We want to see some before and after pictures. And a big thank you to Dr Perricone Cosmetics for a great giveaway!!

7 comments :

  1. congrats to your winner. loved your two ellie post - it is so timely with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go now and check it out!!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading over there now! And congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely to find your blog via two ellie. paula is one of my fav bloggers.

    i love your idea about making your own abstract art & letting the kids help.

    for your dark furniture, perhaps you could use some fun new knobs to brighten it up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner. I know a Sarah Hossfeld; wouldn't it be funny if it was the same Sarah?
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post at Paula's. You included some of my favorite rooms and I totally agree that art can make a room. Like Paula, I love the one you created! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain