Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Day Late


O.K. I was all excited about my post for today until I saw Shelter yesterday. Yep, same pictures!! What can I say? Julie has great taste. I decided to go ahead with my post for several reasons:
1. It was all ready to go and I was at a swim meet last night and didn't have time to throw anything else together. If your kids swim, I don't need to say any more. If your kids don't swim, consider yourself lucky.
2. To me this is more than just a bunch of design, fashion etc. It is also a diary of my life and what I liked at the time. Maybe not a very good diary, but it is all I have for now.

3. I try to delete pictures after I have downloaded them to my blog so I don't use up all my memory. Or something like that. I love these pictures and want a record of them, so here I go. If you already saw Julie's post, you don't have to keep reading although what would it hurt? If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat!


The New York apartment of Lindsey Harper



Can you tell from her style where she is from?



Does her decorating remind you of anyone?









all pictures from My Home Ideas

I love these rooms and they have a very Southern feel to me. It reminds me a lot of Ruthie Somers which is a very big complement in my book. Sure enough, Lindsey is from Cartersville, GA. Lindsey is starting her own design firm and designing a line of furniture, busy girl! More info here. Can't wait to see more of her work!


Update: I just received an e-mail from Lindsey Harper,( aren't Southern girls just the best?!), and she included her website. You must check it out here!!! You will love all her work but I must say the Palm Beach house is my favorite.

Back tomorrow with something fresh and new...I hope!!

5 comments :

  1. oh my gosh, the room in that first photo!! Her sofa reminds me of Nick Olson's. And of course I NEED those blue Chippendale chairs. She reminds me of Ruthie Sommers, too. Don't you just love the SOuth?! I want to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I didn't see Julie's post yesterday so this is new to me! Just amazing. I want to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue sofa! Drool! I love seeing that Southern touch since it reminds me of my home in N.C. :-) Don't worry if someone else has already covered it--after all, every perspective is unique (and I haven't discovered Shelter yet, so it was def. new to me)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen this, I am glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain