Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Road Trip







Today I am off on a road trip with a couple of friends to....Warsaw, NC (population 3,135). Are you jealous? Now I know it doesn't sound exciting but in the little town of Warsaw is a big green warehouse full of the most fun furniture and accessories at GREAT prices. Last time I went I got four of these for $10 each.


I only got that good a deal on them because they were abandoned in the bushes beside the big green warehouse. When I asked the nice lady if they were for sale, she said "Oh Honey, you don't want those!" Oh yes I did and I couldn't be happier.

I have since sanded them and painted them a high gloss white...LOVE THEM!!! I haven't found the perfect fabric to cover them in so I will have to wait to show the after pictures.

Hopefully I will have lots of luck this time and I look forward to sharing with you on Monday!


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain