Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Let's Talk

Have you read Me Before You? If not stop whatever you are doing and go get a copy. Get a real book, not a Nook book. This is one you will want to share. Several friends had recommended it but I just couldn't get excited about it. For one thing the cover didn't appeal to me. I know, "you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover" but come on...


This cover looks like a fluffy, Victorian love story. 
I'm not going to say too much about it except, Will Traynor you broke my heart but I still love you. I am not a big crier but I had a little sob fest after I finished this book. I was dying to talk to someone about it and literally had to chase Bill around the house yelling out the plot but he just wasn't interested...go figure. So please, go read and then let's talk.

9 comments :

  1. Ceramic Tiles India Eastman International always uses high quality material in the manufacturing of bathroom fittings products so that we can supply our all products in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosaic tiles On Eastman international, mosaic tiles are always in very good condition and in large quantity. At here, you will find all types of tiles like floor tiles, wall tiles at very low price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceramic Tiles Exporters India Eastman International always hires well trained and experienced manufacturer for manufacturing different types of sanitary ware products like wash basins, floor tiles, wall tiles, etc. they are expert in designing all the products as per the exact needs of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing! I was just looking for a new book. I'll get reading ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the part where he gave her those tights.

    trying to remember all the things we talked about at book club about this book. we did spend some time on the title and what our interpretations were...a friend has just read her other book and said it was even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this book. Am reading thru some of her others now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished reading this after seeing it recommended by many bloggers. I read it in about 2 days as I could not stop. Cried through half the book as you did but I would highly recommend! I just wanted to start over when I was finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm the only person on the planet that wasn't gaga about this book. It felt like a slightly more grown up version of The Fault in Our Stars. The cover is now my favorite part of the book. Have you tried What Alice Forgot? To. Die. For. Seriously great stuff for adult women of all ages.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain