Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sale Time

What was I thinking? I am in sale hell. 


 My house is a disaster! 


There are lamps, chairs, plates, an ink blotter, a Mexican change purse and God knows what else scattered from one end of my house to another.



I will try to get my act and attitude together before Friday.


Please try to stop by and see what else I have drug out of my attic. If you need a summer project I will have several DIY's that I didn't finish. And if my stuff doesn't excite you there will be two other sellers there with lots of loot.

Friday June 20th
2912 Hydrangea Place
Wilmington NC 28403
9:00 - 2:00 

2 comments :

  1. That looks like a wonderful spot! Hope you have a wonderful long weekend too,
    Wonderful Modern Dream House

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am greatly weighed down by your opinions for that specific tale. A additional deeper and staged expertise could well be very fine for me
    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain