Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sale Time

What was I thinking? I am in sale hell. 


 My house is a disaster! 


There are lamps, chairs, plates, an ink blotter, a Mexican change purse and God knows what else scattered from one end of my house to another.



I will try to get my act and attitude together before Friday.


Please try to stop by and see what else I have drug out of my attic. If you need a summer project I will have several DIY's that I didn't finish. And if my stuff doesn't excite you there will be two other sellers there with lots of loot.

Friday June 20th
2912 Hydrangea Place
Wilmington NC 28403
9:00 - 2:00 

1 comment :

  1. That looks like a wonderful spot! Hope you have a wonderful long weekend too,
    Wonderful Modern Dream House

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain