Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! Hope your 2014 is off to a good start.
We ended 2013 with a trip to Atlanta to  visit friends and family. Lot of fun was had by all, shopping, eating and seeing Saving Mr. Banks.

Saving Mr Banks

Really good movie but sad. Have you seen it?

The drive home? Not so fun.


The trip takes 6 1/2 hours and we had to stop 8 times. Poor Butterball. And the other two needed stops as well. Not a fun day. 
I swear we gave them their Dramamine but I guess we didn't wait long enough for it to kick in - lesson learned. We are just not good travelers, it will take a miracle to get us to leave home again any time soon!!


And finally!! A new season of Downton Abbey!! Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to, no good I am sure. Are you going to watch?





3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year, Sissy! Poor Butterball (and Clay and Cricket). I used to get car sick when I was younger. Blech. I'm SOOO excited about Downton Abbey!! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that is a sad picture. Glad y'all had fun though!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you didn't make it to my store :(

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain