Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobber Gobber


 If you are new to my blog you probably think I misspelled gobble gobble. 
  

 If you are an old friend you know I am talking about Butterball's gobbers: his lobster bathing suit he wore everyday for 8 months straight then off and on for almost 2 years (and yes, I let him). As you can see from the above picture he treated them like a neutral and really got into pattern mixing. I have had several people ask if he is still wearing them and the answer is...




Yes, yes he is. Not every day and not the exact pair that saw so much action. Sadly he finally outgrew the original gobber seaboot (lobster bathing suit). 



Just when I thought they were gone for good Old Navy rolled out a new and improved pair. Am I a lucky girl or what??!! This time I bought two pairs so I could at least wash one while he was sleeping. 
Good times.

Have a great weekend and many thanks for all your comments and e-mails. It feels good to be back after my creative stroke. I am taking things easy, don't want to over do it since I am still a little shaky. 















6 comments :

  1. the boys are so cute! You've come along way from the strict dress code you had for the twins MW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sissy,
    Thanks for allowing me to share a glipse of your life. I think you are a strong writer and have great taste.

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical. We haven't gotten into the clothes phase yet. But the food is enough to send me over the edge. You are wise to buy two this time around :) Glad to see you alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are back to blogging. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! So glad to have you back! I stroke out all the time... and kids, family, work just adds to it all too. Missed you!

    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't help but want to be back in NC( raised in Charlotte now living in NE) when I saw your little ones in short sleeve shirts in mid-November. Looking forward to reading your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain