Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

I Spy...

Did you see Angela's guest room makeover?
You'll love it. Here
Does anything in this picture look familiar?

I'll give you a hint...it's sitting on the orange bedside table.

My lamps from a few months back!! Can you believe Angela has the same ones??!! Hers look much better and now I am so motivated to finish the makeover. Mine are painted and now I just need the perfect shades.
Be sure to stop by The Painted House and see the rest of Angela's makeover.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!!

7 comments :

  1. Great designers minds think alike. The lamps are so organic and sculptural. Beautiful

    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lamps are so awesome!! Get to it ;) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great us of those lamps. They look great in her interior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an awesome room! I was blown away she made it over in two weeks. Your lamps will look fantastic as well. Can't wait to see them when they're done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that we are lamp sisters! Mine send yours a great big vintage kiss!

    Thank you for the link love to my "pop of neutral" room, Sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lamps. I find a lot of times the body of lamps is boring. This is far from boring. I love how it twists.

    -zane

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain