Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Alive

Just a few random pictures....

Of things that I love.


Been busy and didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you.
I had family visiting for the past 5 days and with 3 sisters, 1 brother and 9 nieces and nephews it was fun but crazy.
This is what our days were like:
Boat, beach, eat, beach, eat, visit crazy Bama, get attacked by even crazier lady at nursing home, eat, bed. Repeat for 5 days.
I need to take to my bed.

Have a great weekend!! Sissy


pics from: Milk & Honey Home, Lonny, Table Tonic

6 comments :

  1. I feel ya! Summertime is crazy. Get some rest and we'll meet back here next week!

    Oh, and of course, your photos are fabulous! That woman with the dog could be you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Crazy is usually fun. Glad to see your back though. And I'm so, so into that lime/yellow console set up - divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paintings in both photos are mesmerizing. I am a bookworm, so finding ideas for comfy lounging with books is my fave - add an ottoman in the second photo and I'd be in Heaven. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that first picture in my file of pages I've torn out of magazines. It was from BHG January 2011...love it! Do you have any info on it? Would be much appreciated. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. The dining area looks amazing! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you need a vacation ; )
    gotta love summer and lots of visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain