Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Heart Kandy


Dear Kandy,
(Kate + Andy = Kandy)
I figure that's what the paparazzi would call them if they lived in L.A. It's cute isn't it? And perfect for a design star couple.
And I know I posted this yesterday, but I love it so much I am just going to re- post it again this morning!

Your apartment rocks!! I call this the "Whatever" style of design. It doesn't look planned or uptight. It's like they said "We like it, let's buy it. We'll find a place for it". I bet Kate has never thought "Will this match?" No, I am sure she says "Whatever! I love it, I'll make it work." And she does.










Kate and Andy, if you ever decide to have a yard sale, call me first!!
And if you have too much artwork and not enough wall space, I will be glad to hang some for you. Just to keep it safe, you know.
Want to see more? Check out The Selby.

10 comments :

  1. I'm coming to that yard sale, no matter how pricey the ticket is to fly there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gray walls, black painted doors and funky art work. I love it all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with your assessment. They have style in spades - Ha, couldn't resist the bad pun. I'm off to check out more. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I die! THIS is living - in color, comfort & coziness. {{{LOVE}}}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the artwork, it's simple but adds a lot of character. If the wallpaper isn't textured, it looks like it is... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kandy! Love it! The artwork, all of it...style in spades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another proof that if you have great taste in one area, you have great taste in it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so diggin the art....Hooper & I definitly want an invite to that yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! They have a fantastic home in the Hamptons-everything they touch is so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain