Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It Was a Happy Halloween



We had a great Halloween. Hope you did! Butterball was Thomas the Train, Cricket was a Scary Mummy and Clay was a Poncho wearing, Bloody Sword, Scary Mask Man.


What? You can't tell Butterball was Thomas the Train? Well that is because he refused to even try his costume on. Or even touch it. I just wished he had expressed his opinions before I ripped the tags off. Whenever we asked him what he wanted to wear for Halloween he always said "My Gobbers". Yes, he is still wearing them. Not everyday but about 4 times a week.


He added the goggles himself. I sense a theme. This is what we did the rest of the night..stuffed ourselves with candy. Yea Halloween!!

Hope you got lots of treats and no tricks!

Thanks to Paul Parker for the last photo!

14 comments :

  1. Mr Gobbers posing as himself is downright adorable, and you must have patience as strong as iron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing- Butterball has some serious style- the addition of the goggles is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Love Butterball's "costume" - he just looks like a surfer dude, much cooler than Thomas the Train (too predictable).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for keeping it real. It looks like you guys had a great time! (Not to scare you, but my brother wore board shorts up through college (in Indiana!). We couldn't get him out of them, even in college when there was snow on the ground.) By the way, I made some pillows with that L&S fabric and posted a photo on my blog. I LOVE how they came out. I have a little extra left and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I choked on my drink when the picture popped up and Butterball was in that outfit again!! and to think you were frazzled when the twins were dressed (by Bill of course) in neon colored outfits for 2 hours as infants......you've come a long way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no sissy, i detected a costume. the hint was that stance, that of a "cool dude"....priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm I think my daughter knows your Butterball! I beg & ask a zillion times, do you want this, yes or no? I get a yes, take the tag off & bammm she wants nothing to do with it. I say next year they find their own costumes! I do have to say he looks pretty cute! lol They all do!!!!

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in tears over butterball wearing his "gobbers"! He is too freaking cute. What is your plan with the gobbers when it gets cold? He should be happy he doesn't live in chicago!;)
    fun2bkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am totally cracking up that he is still wearing his gobbers! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't get past the creepy saw thing in the background....not even your kids' cuteness can distract me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! He is the best. We had two little firemen this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is my moms blog

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain