Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gobble, Gobble




I spent Sunday making a big batch of these...

I got the idea from here, and then modified it a little to make my life easier.

My little turkey friends got me in the mood for Thanksgiving. Yes, Thanksgiving. NOT Christmas.


I don't mean to sound like a downer but does it bug anyone else that the radio stations have been playing Christmas music almost full time for the past two weeks??!! It is driving me crazy. Isn't there some law of decency that says you should have to wait until after Thanksgiving before you break out the Christmas tunes? What ever happened to waiting your turn? If I was Thanksgiving I would be mad!!

13 comments :

  1. Sissy, Eloise and I just laughed out loud! We'd be mad if we were Thanksgiving too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true. i get bugged out by it too...but i also get sucked in..
    thanksgiving gets raped by christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What ever happened to waiting your turn! HA!

    I just cover my ears, walk away, or turn it off. It's not right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people are turned off by it, I'm surprised all the stores are still getting away with it. I'm with you - I want to completely enjoy Thanksgiving before I start thinking about Christmas! Maybe we could start some sort of online revolt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are precious. I could down about 10 of them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make those! fun.
    stop by I have an adorable giveaway I posted monday. fun2bkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little turkeys are adorable! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sissy- Oh, what cute yummy turkeys! I assume you just press those candy corns into the cookie filling!

    A Happy Thanksgiving (and Christmas to come...) to you, your family and friends!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! I agree about the complete glossing over of Thanksgiving. I say that and I'm completely hypocritical as I have a Christmas painting posted this week:) Happy Turkey Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little treats...and I completely agree! Same goes for stores and displays!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain