Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I finally got my computer back. It had BSOD. The Blue Screen of Death. Thankfully the wizards at Affordable Computer Help were able to save everything!!! And yes, they were very affordable!!

Now for the fun stuff..After combining all the comments I was finally able to pick the winner of the CSN $60 gift card. Using Random.Org the winner is number 53. Ann Richardson!! Yeah Ann!!



Her favorites were the Quincey and

The Cyrus

Ann, you will have to let us know what you get with your gift card....
This look or

This one. Oh, I love them both!! Congratulations!! Which look would you choose?

pictures from: CSN, Decorpad

6 comments :

  1. so happy you're back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your computer back! And congratulations to Ann. So jealous. I just love the Quincey. And that last photo is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so happy your computer is back. Hope we get to see pics of what the winner does with whatever mirror she gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Ann you lucky girl!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your computer is okay..my pC had the BSOD several times...now I have a MAc.

    Congrats to the winner and hope your fried cheese was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ann, you lucky girl! Glad your computer is up & running again; I have no patience for electronic glitches. Both of those mirrors amazing; and the wallpaper in the last photo is divine.
    Best,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain