Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Glenn Harmon

It's a holiday weekend. Are you planning to shop? Well I have a treat for you. A welcome shot of glamour for the Wilmington design market.

If you like wallpaper panels...

And fabulous fabric (who doesn't love Imperial Trellis), you are going to love this new store.

Wondering where to buy an African Juju hat? Look no further.

Glenn Harmon is open and ready for business. Located in Lumina Station it is a one stop shop for all that is glamorous and hip.

Want to see more? Enjoy...

So much good stuff to see.

Want to change your look but feel overwhelmed?

Don't know where to start?

Not to worry.

Store owners Robin Stanfield and Sarah Harmon make house calls.


They will come over and get you straightened out in no time.


They will work with what you have and add a little something new to get you out of that time warp you have been living in.

Something new like this big fluff of fabulousness. Would this Juju hat not bring you joy every time you saw it? I wonder if they come in blue...

I think it is going to rain today, so it is the perfect opportunity to stop by and see Robin and Sarah
Glenn Harmon
1900 Eastwood Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
910-509-2011

If you buy the Juju hat call me. I want to make sure it gets a good home.

pictures from: House and Home, Decor Pad, Splendid Willow

18 comments :

  1. Love that first picture - that blue on the walls is stunning! If I lived nearby, I'd definitely stop in! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the best shop...juju hat and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE their storefront! Have a great holiday weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to stop in on my next trip to Wilmington!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Lumina Station is the best. Wilmington is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would be in big trouble if I lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue walls in the first picture! The juju hat is wonderful! I would love to have it in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I just found your blog and like what I'm seeing here! Love your name too! I'm going to have a longer look around... nice to meet you,
    Your newest follower,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness -- and those shell lamps! WHere in the world did they come from. They take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I would LOVE to visit. This is exactly my favorite kind of shop..congratulations to the owners :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable store! Love hear sneak peeks of places i don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool - love all the looks - thanks for this post! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fantastic store, and their logo/signage is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that clear chest. Can we shop there online? Maybe that can be my first piece of lucite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would really love that clear chest, too. This place looks amazing! We just don't have places like that where I live. Pity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this store looks amazing! I love that trunk and the chair above it! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Will stop by in a few weeks. Taking a trip up to see some family and can't wait to get more items to post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heard a fat criminal loser named Mims sits around the store drinking beer all day. Scary...

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain