Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zig Zag - Chevron

Do you like Zigzags?

How can you not love this?


And this?

Wow! Gotta love the pink.


Want to add some zing to your decor? I was cleaning out my linen closet and found two black and white zigzag/chevron pillows that were made for the Blue Hydrangea Barn Sale during my two week pillow making phase.


Up for adoption to a good home: 18 inch squares of pure happiness.
Plays and coordinates well with others.


$45 for two pillow covers (+ s&h)
Interested? E-mail me at siskotte@ec.rr.com

SOLD


pictures from: House Beautiful, DecorPad, High Heeled Foot in the Door, Shelter Pop

11 comments :

  1. LOVE a good zig zag! Did you make those you talented girl? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe no one bought them! You know I already have the pink ones in my living room. Sissy, you didn't tell me you ended up keeping the white ghost chair! Where did you put it? I need to come visit. Post some pictures of your house, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't love a bit of zig zag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has become a classic it is so fresh and clean, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and White? I'm always on board. I Love the zig zag look! Did you seriously make that yourself?? Beautiful!

    Beatriz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job!!
    I love chevron! Someday, I will have a black and white room, and get some pillows like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't everyone? I'd love these (because I don't have enough pillows, you know). I'm going to email you in a minute . . . Also, I'm currently having a gold mirror giveaway so please stop by if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of the zigzag/chevron pattern! I even blogged about them on one of my very first posts (way back in January - I'm such a newbie). If my house weren't so brown-oriented and were more black-oriented, I would be all over those pillows. I need to go on a pillow-making jag if I could first learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE zig zags - i have the large west elm zig zag rug and it looks great!!


    Jen Ramos
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such an interesting and informative post.
    yazili sorulari

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain