Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Devine Before & Afters

Have you seen the latest Country Living? Yes, I said Country Living. On a tip from Little Green Notebook I checked it out and was very pleasantly surprised. One of my favorite articles showed Micheal Devine's backyard transformation. I was dying to see more, so I went to Michael's website and found the step by step pictures.. If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat!



The Before...Pretty!!!



Step 1



Step 2



Step 3


Step 4


The After...Fabulous!!!



Isn't that amazing? It got me thinking. How come both our sheds started out as this:


And his ending up looking like this:




And mine ending up looking like this:





I don't know whether to laugh or cry! At least I have hope that someday, someway I may be able to improve my shed!!I wonder if Michael ever gets down to N.C.?

Check out the whole article here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain