Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anniversary Dilemma

My anniversary is coming up in April. 12 years! Know my husband will want to get me a little something. Here's the dilemma, every gift giving occasion I have to decide between home or fashion. I have also been know to change my mind, a lot! Here's what I have so far:


HOME: Fabulous fabric for pillows in the study. OK, it's just a tiny room where my husband watches TV, but doesn't study sound so much better?


Katsugi by Schumacher




Cap Ferrat Woven by Alan Campbell



Potalla by Alan Campbell


FASHION: Vintage Frye boots. Yes, by vintage I mean used. I'll wear socks, it will be fine.



Aren't these cute?

Sure I would love to have both but a little bird (actually a big bird named Bill) told me we are in a recession. Aren't you sick of this economy??!!! What's a girl to do? What would you do?

1 comment :

  1. That's a hard one! Pillows or boots? Maybe you could give Bill the pillows and he could give you the boots. It's his study, right?
    betsy p is writing this. not paul.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain